Since the outbreak of the Novid-19 epidemic situation, the Chinese Bicycle industry has actively responded to the central government's call, proactively donated money and materials to Wuhan, Hubei Province, playing an important role in the prevention and control of the epidemic. At the same time, everyone is very concerned about The 30th China International Bicycle Exhibition in May (hereinafter referred to as "China Cycle 2020"). To this end, the organizing committee issued a notice on February 10th to inform that the preparations for the exhibition are progressing on schedule.
With regard to the current situation, we believe that:
1. The state has made a series of arrangements for epidemic prevention and control and economic and social development. Also a series of policies to guide the orderly resumption of work and production are issued. We believe that as the epidemic is under control, the state will continue to introduce a series of support measures, which will bring new development opportunities to our industry.
2. China is the world's largest supplier to the bicycle industry. Although the epidemic will affect the market to a certain extent, there will not be a cliff-like decline. On the contrary, as the situation gets better, the market and consumer desire will show a rapid growth trend.
3. As the largest country in the bicycle industry, its status and role are irreplaceable. The more difficult it is, the more we should take the initiative to take responsibility for prospering the international bicycle market and strengthening industrial exchanges and cooperation.
4. After 30 years of ups and downs and the joint efforts of everyone, the China Cycle show has not only grown into a platform for product display and business exchanges, but also a window for companies to demonstrate their brand and strength. For this reason, we have the obligation and responsibility to maintain this platform and window.
We are also concerned about:
1. The specific time for the postponement of the National People's Representative Meeting and the National Political Consultative Conference this year has not been determined;
2. The timing of the 127th National Import and Export Fair has not yet been adjusted;
3. Relevant parties in Shanghai have not adjusted the exhibitions held in April and May;
4. The state is introducing relevant policies and measures to encourage and support economic and trade activities.
Based on the above, China Cycle 2020 is still on schedule and is actively and steadily advancing various preparations.
In addition, on the issue of visitors' exhibitions, China Bicycle Association and the organizing committee will strengthen liaison with relevant foreign industry organizations and institutions through various channels, and actively report to the relevant state departments to obtain corresponding support and assistance. Regarding the issue of participation costs, we will follow the concept of "overcoming difficulties together and sharing achievements together", pay close attention to everyone's demands, research related solutions, and unite as one to overcome the difficulties.
We will pay close attention to the changes in the epidemic situation, and release relevant information in time.
Organizing Committee of China Cycle show